All the following information is based on averages. ROI is Return on Investment…
- Attic Insulation – Cost $1343… ROI $1,446… 107%
- Upgrading Landscaping – Cost $4,750… ROI $5,000… 105%
- New Roof Install – Cost $7,600… ROI $8,000… 105%
- Patio or Deck Install – Patio Install Cost $6,400… ROI $6,525… 102% | Deck Install Cost $5,500… ROI $5,000… 91%
- Steel Entry Door – Cost $1,413… ROI $1,282… 90.7%
- Minor Kitchen Remodel – Cost $20,830… ROI $16,679… 80.2%
- Siding Replacement – Cost $14,518… ROI $11,093… 76.4%
- Basement Remodel – Cost $71,115… ROI $49,768… 70%
- Major Kitchen Remodel – Cost $62,158… ROI $40,560… 65.3%
- Bathroom Remodel – Cost $18,546… ROI $12,024… 64.8%
What You Need to Keep In Mind
Yes most of these are break evens or a little better or worse, but in some cases parts of your home get so outdated that your home will be knocked out of contention by buyers. That’s when you need to spend a bit to get the sale. Some of the best ways to get a ROI is then non-sexy things you can do to your home like attic insulation, a new roof, or a steel entry door.
Get an Opinion from Your Real Estate Agent
Real estate agents are in the trenches day in an day out. They know what sells homes and what keeps them languishing on the market. They know what your home needs and they have a long list of vendors for each repair who come highly regarded and are trusted by your real estate agent.
Tom Reese has 20+ years experience in helping his clients sell their homes for a price that sells and makes them a profit. Tom has helped his clients buy and sell property in every neighborhood in Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati.
About Tom Reese
Helping my clients attain their dreams has been the foundation of my success. With my strong attention to customer service, I have earned my clients continued support and referrals. Put my enthusiasm and dedication to work for you!
Call Tom anytime at (859) 393-1293
Tom may be new to rapping but he’s not new to real estate!