The answer to taking your home off the market during the winter depends on your goals…
- Stay on the Market – Do you a NEED to sell? Then yes you need to stay on the market.
- Rent or Sell – If you don’t NEED sell, maybe you could rent for a short period if that comes to your doorstep? You could list to rent or sell.
- Take It Off the Market – If you don’t NEED to sell you could take the home off the market try again in the spring but keep reading to see why this may be a mistake.
Reasons to Stay in the Market Year ‘Round
- Better Visibility – Because some sellers choose to skip the winter, Inventories will be slim and it will give you property more visibility if you stay in the market.
- Winter Buyers are Motivated – Winter buyers usually have a very solid reason to buy a home quickly. Maybe its a job relocation or down sizing is needed or their home just sold, etc.
Tom Reese can give advice to you about what to do during the winter in your particular situation.
About Tom Reese
Helping my clients attain their dreams has been the foundation of my success. With my strong attention to customer service, I have earned my clients continued support and referrals. Put my enthusiasm and dedication to work for you!
Call Tom anytime at