So…you’re ready to start checking out some Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky homes for sale this weekend and one of the homes is having an open house. You are going to want to get as much quality information from the sellers as possible to make sure your prepared and know what to ask. The following questions are what we suggest you ask the realtor or owner who is selling the home…
- What do you like most about this neighborhood?
- What School District does this home fall under? Are their any changes proposed in the near future?
- What’s unique about this home as compared to the other homes in this neighborhood?
- What are the most recent updates made to this home?
- How long has this home been on the market?
- Have their been any price reductions for this home?
- Are their any zoning laws that affect or will affect this home or neighborhood? Are there HOA fees?
- How tough is it to get an on street parking spot near the home?
- What is the average price similar homes have sold for in the neighborhood?
- Ask why the seller is selling the home and when are they hoping to close? You may not get an answer to this question but it’s good to ask!
Find out who you are getting your information from. Are the owners? Are they the realtor who is selling the home for the owners? Or are they just helping the realtor with the open house? Make sure to talk to the realtor who is selling the home or the owners to make sure the information is correct. If they aren’t available at the open house get their contact information to contact them later.
Some Other Questions to Ask When Buying a Home
Tom Reese has 20+ years experience in helping his clients buy and sell properties. Tom can make sure you get all the important information about a property before you decide to make an offer.
About Tom Reese
Helping my clients attain their dreams has been the foundation of my success. With my strong attention to customer service, I have earned my clients continued support and referrals. Put my enthusiasm and dedication to work for you!
Call Tom anytime at (859) 393-1293
>> View Tom’s Featured Properties
Tom may be new to rapping but he’s not new to real estate!